Why we exist
Every child has a right to education, we seek to ensure that.
It is the foundation of understanding and enables children to have choices about their lives and the lives of their communities. This knowledge empowers people to improve their lives and the lives of each other. In communities living in poverty, it empowers people to grow out of the cycle of poverty and elevate into wellbeing.
Throughout the world, particularly in remote regions, children have little to no access.
It is our mission to enable access to education for every child in the world.
What we do
"The Growing Through Education Foundation (GTEF) is a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity that aims to provide financial and practical assistance to schools and school communities with specific development needs"
- Empower remote communities to improve the way they live
- Enable communities through sustainable education in their context
- Create entrepreneurial ventures to make tangible differences through hands on support
- Provide financial, physical & digital resources direct to community leaders to scale solutions for future generations
Improve the lives of local communities by local people.
How we do it
- Funding the building of schools
- Community Involvement
- Educational / Corporate partnerships
On the Ground Support
- GTEF for Purpose Trips
- Community Engagement
- Teacher Professional Development
- Teacher Conferences
- Books & Stationary
- Furniture & Blackboards
- Computers & IT
- School uniforms
- Sport equipment
What have we done
GTEF started out as an extension of 'Achieve Through Art' program enabling children in remote regions to discover their creativity.
GTEF evolved over the past 7 years into broader educational support to enable communities in remote regions.
GTEF are committed and driven to empower more remote communities to improve their lives to a state of well-being through education.